Ellard Associates provides consultancy services to the waste, resource management and renewable energy sector. Utilising the vast experience of its original founding Directors Howard Ellard and Patrick Capper, its aim is to provide detailed industry specific assistance to organisations with an interest in the sector.
Howard Ellard worked for Viridor until April 2014 as Business Development Director, responsible for winning new business, acquiring businesses, achieving the issue of planning permissions and Environmental Permits, evaluating new technologies and devising the business strategy.
We believe our extensive industry experience is invaluable to many other waste and recycling businesses large and small. We would like to use what we have learned to help you.
Our services include:
• Interim Management and best industry practice advice
• Business planning including Business process change and transformation
• Local Authority procurements
• Mergers, sales and acquisitions
• Obtaining regulatory consents
• Commercial and regulatory based evaluation of opportunities and technologies
• Closed site management, disposal and completion
• Advice in respect of redevelopment of closed landfill sites
• Hydrogeological assessment, especially of waste facilities