Ellard Associates provides consultancy services to the waste, resource management and renewable energy sector. Utilising the vast experience of its founding Directors Howard Ellard and Patrick Capper, its aim is to provide detailed industry specific assistance to organisations with an interest in the sector.
Howard Ellard worked for Viridor until April 2014 as Business Development Director, responsible for winning new business, acquiring businesses, achieving the issue of planning permissions and Environmental Permits, evaluating new technologies and devising the business strategy.
Patrick Capper also worked for Viridor until April 2014 where over the years he held a number of senior positions including Director of Business Services, Director of Business Transformation and Financial Controller. Concentrating on financial aspects Patrick has extensive experience of winning PFI/PPP bids, business due diligence, business acquisitions and reviewing and transforming business systems, process’s, and procedures.
We believe our extensive industry experience is invaluable to many other waste and recycling businesses large and small. We would like to use what we have learned to help you.
Our services include:
• Interim Management and best industry practice advice
• Business planning including Business process change and transformation
• Local Authority procurements
• Mergers, sales and acquisitions
• Obtaining regulatory consents
• Commercial and regulatory based evaluation of opportunities and technologies
• Closed site management, disposal and completion
• Advice in respect of redevelopment of closed landfill sites
• Hydrogeological assessment, especially of waste facilities